Mark Moll focuses most of his practice on commercial litigation, contracts, real estate, and creditor rights and collections. He has over 38 years of experience as an Arkansas litigator.
Mr. Moll is a graduate of University of Arkansas School of Law and has a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Rhodes College in Memphis.
Mr. Moll has been recognized with a 5.0 out of 5 AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
He also was selected to be a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an organization which recognizes the very best of the trial attorneys of the United States and Canada.
- University of Missouri at Columbia & Rhodes College (B.A. 1976)
- University of Arkansas (J.D. 1979)
- Arkansas, 1979
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional Activities and Recognitions
- Sebastian County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers® Mid-South
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
- Phi Delta Phi
- Managing Editor, Arkansas Law Review, 1978-1979
- Fellow: Arkansas Bar Foundation