Randy Jackson focuses his practice on litigation, including insurance defense. Mr. Jackson has been an Arkansas litigator for 40 years.
Mr. Jackson was born and raised in northwest Arkansas. He is a graduate of University of Arkansas School of Law and has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Arkansas.
Mr. Jackson has been recognized with a 5.0 out of 5 AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers.
He also was selected to be a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has served as the President of the Arkansas chapter.
Mr. Jackson has also served as President of the Arkansas Bar Foundation and President of the Sebastian County Bar Association.
- University of Arkansas (B.A. 1974; J.D. 1977)
- Arkansas, 1977
- Oklahoma, 1977
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
Professional Activities and Recognitions
- Sebastian County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Defense Counsel
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Super Lawyers® Mid-South
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
- President Arkansas Bar Foundation, 2006-2007
- Fellow: Arkansas Bar Foundation
- Delta Theta Phi