Oil and Gas Law
The oil and gas law attorneys at Jones, Jackson & Moll have the specialized knowledge required to navigate through the complex legal regulations that apply to oil and gas law in Arkansas.
Whether you need advice concerning a property dispute, assistance with negotiating a contract or agreement, assistance with right-of-way, joint operating matters, or representation before the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission, our attorneys are experienced and well-informed in oil and gas law and will aggressively work to help you reach your objectives.
The matters we handle include:
- Corporate/operator defense
- Landowner disputes
- Negotiation of leases and operating agreements
- Litigation involving surface matters, working interests, royalty accounting, contract interpretation, title disputes
- Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission representation/integration applications
- Disposal well matters
- Service agreements
- Coal mining matters
- Pipeline/right-of-way matters