Creditor Rights and Collections
The attorneys at Jones, Jackson & Moll know that it is vital for our clients to be able to collect the money they are owed.
We can handle all aspects of the collections process including demands for payment, collection lawsuits, foreclosures, and judgment enforcement.
When a debtor files for bankruptcy, Jones, Jackson & Moll efficiently represents creditors in the bankruptcy process.
Our services handling creditor claims in a debtor’s bankruptcy include:
- Filing claims
- Recovering money or property
- Obtaining relief from the automatic stay
- Determining the priority of a lien
- Objecting to or revoking the discharge of a debt
- Defending creditors in a preference action